Rica press releases
Here are links to press releases from Rica, starting with the most recent.
- 16 May 2017: £150,000 for new pilot project led by disabled people
- 10 March 2017: Consumer group sets the scene for more dementia-friendly RSC performances
- 2 March 2017: Rica appoints Jon Quinn as Chief Executive
- 19 October 2016: Wheelchair users call for sport providers to offer more local accessible opportunities
- 19 May 2016: Future-proof your products: smart design and smart appliances for consumers with sight loss and older people
- 9 February 2016: WheelPower launch national survey – #TalkAboutTakingPart
- 15 December 2015: Kent ‘mystery shoppers’ help make Huguenot Museum more dementia friendly
- 26 October 2015: 'Not 'special' - just better: Our recent survey showed that our consumer research panel members want better customer service not 'special' service
- 27 July 2015 - Rica gives British Gas' Hive top marks for inclusive design: good news about inclusive design (design which includes people of all abilities) and gas heating controls
- 13 July 2015 - New guidance for people getting a powered wheelchair: a new consumer guide based on research Rica carried out with powered wheelchair users
- 2 February 2015 - How easy are cookers, hobs, ovens and microwaves to use?: a new guide using the real-life experiences and comments of blind and partially sighted people
- 24 November 2014 - Powered wheelchair user survey 2014: the UK's first survey to ask wheelchair users for feedback on how they obtain and use their powered wheelchair
- 12 February 2014 - Central heating controls: they're difficult for people with sight loss to use. What can be done to improve these controls?
Last updated: May 2017