Are you an older or disabled person living in the UK? If yes, then why not use your knowledge and experience to help Rica with its research?
RicaWatch consists of older people, people with long term health conditions and disabled people of all ages who assist us with our consumer research.
For too long in the UK there’s been disjointed planning in the design of products and services and a failure to appreciate people’s needs for them to be really accessible and inclusive.
Rica is determined to improve things through its research.
That’s why we really want you to join RicaWatch.
As a valued panel member, we may ask you to take part in research including:
- Mystery shopping
- Usability testing of products (usually in London or Milton Keynes)
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Focus groups
In the video below, Dave Horwood, a RicaWatch member, talks about his experiences:
Watch this video on Rica's YouTube channel
What happens when you join RicaWatch
- First you register using the link below.
- We'll offer you research to do when it becomes available in your area and if it is appropriate.
- You tell us what you’d like to do and how far you can travel.
- We cover your time and expenses.
How to join
The registration form:
- is at a secure external website
- is a 2 stage process and can take 30 - 40 minutes in total to complete
- asks you for detailed personal answers so we can match you to the right kind of research
- is strictly confidential; we don’t share your information with anyone outside Rica
Fill in a print registration form or join over the phone
If online is not for you, then phone Rica on 020 7427 2460 and we'll be happy to:
- send you a registration form by post in normal size or large print and a Freepost envelope, or
- take your details and ring you back at a convenient time to join RicaWatch
We wanted to know about any tips to pass on to others and ideas for future research.
Read what our panel told us here.
When you join RicaWatch, you'll be signed up to our monthly email newsletter
Last updated: June 2017