Join the RicaWatch panel
Are you an older or disabled person living in the UK? If yes, then why not use your knowledge and experience to help Rica with its research, which is always from the practical viewpoint of the consumer. Our consumer research includes:
- Mystery shopping research
- Usability testing of products (usually in London or Milton Keynes)
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Focus groups
In the video below, Dave Horwood, a RicaWatch member, talks about being a mystery shopper for Rica.
Watch this video on Rica's YouTube channel
What happens when you join RicaWatch
- First you register using the link below.
- We'll offer you research to do when it becomes available in your area and if it is appropriate.
- You tell us what you’d like to do and how far you can travel.
- We cover your time and expenses.
How to join
The registration form:
- is at a secure external website
- can take 30 - 40 minutes to complete
- asks personal questions about your disability
- asks for detailed answers so we match you to the right kind of research
- is strictly confidential - we don’t share your information with anyone else
Join us even if you're not online
If completing the registration form online is not for you, then phone Rica on 020 7427 2460 and we can:
- send you the registration form by post in normal size or large print
- take your details so you can join over the phone and we can ring you back
We wanted to know about any tips to pass on to others and ideas for the future.
Read what our panel told us here.
Last updated: November 2016