Salary: £23,000 + benefits
We are looking for a Researcher to join our research team.
As a Researcher you will contribute to all aspects of our research to evaluate products and services for all consumers, including older and disabled people. You will join a staff team of seven based in Islington, Central London.
Rica uses a wide range of user-centred research methods including usability testing, co-design workshops, mystery shopping, surveys and focus groups, as well as market research. Our research is published as:
- Research Reports for service providers, manufacturers and policy makers (our clients), and/or
- Consumer Reports and information for older and disabled people.
How to Apply
- See Job Description and Application Form.
- Submit CV and completed application form to Caroline Jacobs, Interim Director [email protected]
Essential skills and experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant research based discipline e.g. psychology, social research, human factors, ergonomics, HCI or similar.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods such as user tests, surveys and focus groups
- An understanding of practical statistics with an ability to think analytically
- The ability to communicate verbally and write precisely in a plain colloquial style
- Ability with a range of software, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary research team
- Understanding of accessibility issues affecting older and disabled people as consumers and as research participants
Rica is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community. Our office is fully wheelchair-accessible.