Focus groups and workshops: older and disabled people
Focus groups and consumer workshops are an ideal way to discuss views and experiences and gain insights – whether existing, or new products or services.
Why choose Rica?
- Groups are recruited from our Consumer Panels and community outreach network
- Members come from all age groups and have a range of disabilities
- We have trained moderators experienced at working with older and disabled consumers
- We ensure all disabled people can participate, using communication support such as British Sign Language interpreters
Rica workshop research clients
- Usability of cooking appliances for Thomas Pocklington Trust
- Using mobility scooters on public transport for the Department for Transport
- Rail passenger assistance services for ATOC
- Safer driving for older drivers for the RAC Foundation and Rees Jeffreys Road Fund
- Grocery packaging for M&S
- Supermarket customer insight workshops on access and services
- Usability of central heating controls for visually impaired people for Thomas Pocklington Trust
- Usability of smart metering displays for Consumer Focus, British Gas and E.ON
- Cancer awareness among visually impaired and hearing impaired people for NHS Cheshire and Merseyside Clinical Network
Contact Caroline Jacobs, Rica Co-Director, for further information.
Last updated: June 2015