Consumer panels: older and disabled people
- over 700 RicaWatch panel members throughout the UK
- people who've a range of disabilities and of all ages
- take part in Rica consultations, workshops, mystery shopping and service evaluations
- specially recruited and briefed to ensure high standard research
- Rica also shares a 250-person usability testing panel with Intertek research centre in Milton Keynes. This panel is key to our work assessing the ease of use of consumer products.
Join the RicaWatch panel
If you're an older or disabled person living in the UK, then why not use your knowledge and experience to help us with our consumer research? Find out about the RicaWatch panel here.
RicaWatch panel survey 2015
We asked members of the RicaWatch panel to tell us about good and bad products and/or services. Read what they said here.
Last updated: May 2016