Consumer panels: older and disabled people
- over 500 panel members throughout the UK
- with people who've a range of disabilities and of all ages
- take part in Rica consultations, workshops, mystery shopping and service evaluations
- specially recruited and briefed to ensure high standard research
- Rica also shares a 250-person usability testing panel with Intertek research centre in Milton Keynes. This panel is key to our work assessing the ease of use of consumer products.
Join RicaWatch, our research panel
Are you an older or disabled person living in the UK? If yes, then use your knowledge and experience to help us with our consumer research. Join RicaWatch here.
Our panel survey 2015
We asked members of panel to tell us about good and bad products and/or services. Read what they said here.
Last updated: February 2016